Holiday according to your wishes
In the heart of the Moselle Valley - at the big heart-shaped Moselle loop - the traditional wine village Zeltingen Rachtig is situated with its rich and diverse offers for leisure and sports.
Multiple varying hiking paths and wide-ranging bike tracks as well as regular bout tours on the Moselle river invite you to great tours. Enjoy the beautiful landscape and scenic views, the hospitality of the villages around and nearly uncountable amount of sights.
Our reception team loves to help you planning your trips. Here are our personal highlights.
- Kloster Machern, former abbey
- Bernkastel-Kues with the ruin of the castle Landshut
- Art nuveau-town Traben-Trarbach
- Cochem with its Reichsburg
- Ürzig with garden of spices and wild roses
- idyllic Beilstein with the ruin of the castle Metternich
- "Säubrennerstadt" Wittlich
- Germany's oldest city Trier
- Chateau Vianden
- Burg Eltz
- Burg Pyrmont
Active & on the move
- the Moselsteig, 365 km hiking path through one of Germany's most beautiful cultural landscapes
- a wide local network of hiking-paths covering about 40 km
- the Calmont-climbing path in Bremm
- Maare-Mosel-bike track, 55 km railway-biking from Eifel to Moselle
- Boat-tips along the Moselle river (e.g. with the Roman wine boat "Stella Noviomagi")
The pier, a bike-rental and the entrance to the hiking paths are located in immediate nearness to the hotel.