Hotel. St. Stephanus
which was built in 1850
The history of today's hotel building St. Stephanus started in 1807, when the notary Hubert Merrem from Bernkastel bought a winery in Zeltingen for his son, who built today's mansion in the Uferallee in 1850. The house remained in possession of the family Merrem until 1981.
Since 1998 is successfully ran by the Saxler family who became owners in 2006.